If you’re riding in the Challenge, your ride starts in Sidney and you will finish in downtown Victoria.
Wondering how to get to your start line? Here’s what we suggest:
- Park your car downtown near the finish line
- Hop on our shuttle – we’ll make sure you and your bike arrive safely at the start of your ride
- When you finish the ride, your car will be steps away
- Just be sure to book your shuttle in advance
The shuttle can be booked when you register for the ride. If you are already registered and need to add a shuttle to your ride, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8:00am Departure (7:40am Loading)
- 8:15am Departure (7:55am Loading)
- 8:30am Departure (8:10am Loading)
Shuttles will depart from Menzies St & Kingston St (on the west side of the Legislative Buildings). The Harbour Air Epic and the Trek Legend have the same start and finish line on Belleville Street in downtown Victoria – no shuttle is needed. You will be able to select your preferred start time during purchase and will receive your assigned departure time when you pick up your package at Rider Check-In.
If you have a small bag or clothing that you’d like to leave behind before the ride starts, bag check will also be available as part of the shuttle service. You can leave your gear with the shuttle staff and they will have it all waiting for you near the finish line at the designated bag check area.
*It is understood that by using these services, Ryder Hesjedal’s Tour De Victoria accepts no liability for damage or loss of property to bikes or bag check items using this service